禪太極簡介 Zen Taichi is …
" Zen Taichi ‧ Zen World"
Liuli, known as one of the seven treasures of Buddhism, has been endowed with profound cultural connotations of Taichi and some myths since ancient times. Liuli is also known as one of China’s Five Supreme Masterpieces. The Glazed Taichi catches the characteristics of the crystal’s refracted lights and shadows by integrating them with the constant interactive movements between the Yin and Yang of Taichi. Such dual movements include: active versus static, affirmative versus ambiguous, forward versus backward, and upward versus downward movements etc., giving modern art sculpting culture a new meaning. The gem-like colors of emerald, gold, and amber are colorful and dazzling and flowing with the constant shifting bright lights. The series of LIULI TAI CHI are indeed the modern art treasures instilled with classical meanings and practices of Taichi martial arts. It is also the best choice for home furnishings, collections or gifts!
[ 禪太極｜心五感 ]
" Zen Taichi | The Five Senses of Heart”
- Aroma (fragrance): The aroma and earthly fragrance of trees have the calming effect on our mind and soul, inducing a sentimental longing and wistful affection for the past, especially a time filled with happy and peaceful personal connections.
- Sound (listening): Melodious rhythm of the clouds, and the drums are both mellow and resounding simultaneously, symbolizing the dazzling colors of colorful gems and the light of religion shines with the unchanging truth of the millennium
- Light (lighting up): The splendid beauty of these precious jewels reflects the lights of Zen Buddhist religion and radiating bursts of the eternal truth.
- Surface (touching): Place your hands on the surface of the old stones symbolizes a beautiful encounter that is beyond time and space.
- Taste (flavor): The sweet and fragrant wine taste and the delicacy of tea are tasted in the heart, symbolizing a free choice between different flavors, strong or light.